in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Thia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Thia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Thia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Notable Persons Named Thia
Thia Megia is a pop music singing. She plays Guitar, Piano, and Vocals. She was most prominent from 2007 to present. Thia was given the name Thialorei Lising Megia on January 30th, 1995 in Hayward, California.
Thia Eastman is a soccer player for the Perth Glory FC (W-League). Thia was born on May 31st, 1995 in Perth.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Thia
Henry Thia is an important individual. He has had major accomplishments since 1990. Henry was born on February 25th, 1952 in Singapore.
Fun Facts about the name Thia
- How Popular is the name Thia? Thia is the 24,451st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Thia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 233 babies born with the first name Thia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Thia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Thia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1962 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Thia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Thia is Wednesday, May 13th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Thia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Thia was in 2011 with a total of 16 babies.
- Weird things about the name Thia: Your name in reverse order is Aiht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aith. How do you pronounce that?
What Thia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Thia born Aug 30, 1960
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Thia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.