in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Thot, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Thot mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Thot
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Claimed to be an acronym for "that hoe over there."
- (US, urban youth slang) A prostitute.
- (US, urban youth slang, derogatory) A sexually promiscuous person, especially female.
- (US, urban youth slang, derogatory) A girl or woman.
Notable Persons Named Thot
Thot Nim is a famed somebody.
Fun Facts about the name Thot
- When was the first name Thot first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Thot is Sunday, January 14th, 1934.
- How unique is the name Thot? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Thot. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Thot: Your name in reverse order is Toht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Thot. How do you pronounce that?
What Thot's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Thot born May 20, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Thot
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.