More Popular Potential Spellings
Pronunciation of Three
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Three, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Fun Facts about the name Three
- When was Three first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Three is Saturday, June 1st, 1907.
- How unique is the name Three? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Three. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Three: Your name in reverse order is Eerht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hteer. How do you pronounce that?
Answer a few simple questions to help us improve the information we display about names on the site.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Three" mean? The list below shows the origins of Three as well as things modernly associated with the name Three such as celebrities named Three.
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
One more than two; two and one.
Note: ☞ Three is often joined with other words, forming compounds signifying divided into
composed of, or containing
organs, or the like; as, three-branched, three-capsuled, three-celled, three-cleft, three-edged, three-foot, three-footed, three-forked, three-grained, three-headed, three-legged, three-mouthed, three-nooked, three-petaled, three-pronged, three-ribbed, three-seeded, three-stringed, three-toed, and the like.
Etymology: OE. þre
þri, AS. þrī, masc., þreó, fem. and neut.; akin to OFries. thre, OS. thria
threa, D. drie, G. drei, OHG. drī, Icel. þrīr, Dan. & Sw. tre, Goth. þreis, Lith. trys, Ir., Gael. & W. tri, Russ. tri, L. tres, Gr. trei^s, Skr. tri. √301. Cf. 3d Drilling
- The number greater by a unit than two; three units or objects.
- A symbol representing three units, as 3 or iii.
- One of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
- The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- Being one more than two
T is for time, you give to friends.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
R is for realist, the way you are.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets.
Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Three born Apr 20, 1934
What would you ask a Psychic? Get 3 FREE minutes with the most qualified advisors
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Three
(click to save the high quality version)
Most Popular Names
Also see our other name lists