in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Thula, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Thula mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Thula
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons Named Thula
Senyaka was a rapper. Senyaka was given the name Thula Kekana in 1957 in Vereeniging, South Africa. He died on March 25th, 2015.
Fun Facts about the name Thula
- How Popular is the name Thula? Thula is the 29,078th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Thula have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 164 babies born with the first name Thula in the United States. That's more than enough people named Thula to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Thula? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1886 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Thula first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Thula is Wednesday, October 14th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Thula born? The highest recorded use of the first name Thula was in 1921 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Thula Factoid: According to the 1921 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Thula is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1921.
- Weird things about the name Thula: Your name in reverse order is Aluht. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alhut. How do you pronounce that?
What Thula's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Thula born Aug 5, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Thula
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.