in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tianie, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tianie mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tianie
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for tried, tried and true you.
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
A is for aware, of your surroundings
N is for narrator, tell many stories
I is for interest, you show in others.
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Fun Facts about the name Tianie
- How Popular is the name Tianie? Tianie is the 80,000th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tianie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Tianie in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tianie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tianie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tianie was in 1995 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tianie: Your name in reverse order is Einait. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nieiat. How do you pronounce that?
What Tianie's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tianie born Sep 5, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Tianie
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).