in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tiasha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tiasha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tiasha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tiasha
- How Popular is the name Tiasha? Tiasha is the 18,772nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tiasha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 371 babies born with the first name Tiasha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tiasha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tiasha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tiasha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tiasha was in 1982 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Tiasha Factoid: According to the 1986 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tiasha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1986.
- Weird things about the name Tiasha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsait. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shaiat. How do you pronounce that?
What Tiasha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tiasha mean?
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for hug, give one today!
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Tiasha born Sep 5, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Tiasha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).