in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tiaunna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tiaunna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tiaunna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tiaunna
- How Popular is the name Tiaunna? Tiaunna is the 38,787th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tiaunna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 80 babies born with the first name Tiaunna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tiaunna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tiaunna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tiaunna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tiaunna was in 1995 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tiaunna: Your name in reverse order is Annuait. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Natianu. How do you pronounce that?
What Tiaunna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tiaunna mean?
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Tiaunna born Jun 23, 1937
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Tiaunna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).