in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tidus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tidus" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tidus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tidus
- How Popular is the name Tidus? Tidus is the 18,908th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tidus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 366 babies born with the first name Tidus in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tidus to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tidus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Tidus first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tidus is Friday, December 12th, 1902.
- What year had the most people named Tidus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tidus was in 2015 with a total of 61 babies.
- Random Tidus Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tidus is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Tidus: Your name in reverse order is Sudit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iudst. How do you pronounce that?
What Tidus's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tidus mean?
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Uis for useful, always to others.
Sis for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
Past life for Tidus born Nov 23, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Tidus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).