in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tija, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tija" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tija such as celebrities named Tija.
Origin and Meaning of Tija
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
First recorded as a given name of Latvians in 1800. From Doroteja (â€œDorothyâ€). Cognate with Estonian Tiia.
- A female given name.
Notable Persons With the Name Tija
Tija Richardson is an athlete for the Swansea City Ladies F.C.
Fun Facts about the name Tija
- How Popular is the name Tija? Tija is the 33,052nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tija have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 119 babies born with the first name Tija in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tija to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tija? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tija first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tija is Monday, March 17th, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Tija born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tija was in 2000 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tija: Your name in reverse order is Ajit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tjai. How do you pronounce that?
What Tija's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tija mean?
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Past life for Tija born Jun 11, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Tija
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.