in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Timaeus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Timaeus" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Timaeus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Timaeus
- How Popular is the name Timaeus? Timaeus is the 76,720th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Timaeus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Timaeus in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Timaeus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Timaeus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Timaeus was in 2012 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Timaeus: Your name in reverse order is Sueamit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Amiuets. How do you pronounce that?
What Timaeus's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Timaeus mean?
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Iis for innovator, always improving
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
Past life for Timaeus born Jul 28, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Timaeus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).