in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tiondra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tiondra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tiondra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tiondra
- How Popular is the name Tiondra? Tiondra is the 38,439th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tiondra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 82 babies born with the first name Tiondra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tiondra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tiondra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tiondra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tiondra was in 1999 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tiondra: Your name in reverse order is Ardnoit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rdontai. How do you pronounce that?
What Tiondra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tiondra mean?
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Past life for Tiondra born Aug 16, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Tiondra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).