in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tirza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tirza" mean? The list below shows the origins of Tirza as well as things modernly associated with the name Tirza such as celebrities named Tirza.
Origin and Meaning of Tirza
- Tirzah, the youngest daughter of Zelophchads
- A female given name
Fun Facts about the name Tirza
- How Popular is the name Tirza? Tirza is the 20,500th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tirza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 316 babies born with the first name Tirza in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tirza to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tirza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1962 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Tirza first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tirza is Thursday, December 24th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Tirza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tirza was in 2003 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tirza: Your name in reverse order is Azrit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zrtai. How do you pronounce that?
What Tirza's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tirza mean?
Tis for thoughtful, the caring you.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Past life for Tirza born Jul 3, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Tirza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.