in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tishika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tishika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tishika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for time, you give to friends.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
S is for select, as few are chosen.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for adorable, how precious
Fun Facts about the name Tishika
- How Popular is the name Tishika? Tishika is the 81,221st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tishika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Tishika in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tishika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tishika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tishika was in 1976 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tishika: Your name in reverse order is Akihsit. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hiisakt. How do you pronounce that?
What Tishika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tishika born May 15, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Tishika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).