- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tolia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tolia" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tolia such as celebrities named Tolia.
Origin and Meaning of Tolia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Tolia
Tolia Nikiprowetzky was an important individual. Tolia was born in 1916. He breathed his last breath in 1997.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Tolia
Bernard Tolia is an influential human.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Tolia
People with the last name Tolia are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Fun Facts about the name Tolia
- How Popular is the name Tolia? As a last name Tolia was the 106,570th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Tolia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Tolia is Saturday, July 14th, 1883.
- How unique is the name Tolia? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Tolia. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Tolia: Your name in reverse order is Ailot. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Atoli. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Tolia? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 167 people with the last name Tolia.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Tolia? Tolia is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Tolia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tolia mean?
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Tolia born Oct 25, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Tolia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.