in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tonnia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tonnia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tonnia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Partitive singular form of tonni.
Fun Facts about the name Tonnia
- How Popular is the name Tonnia? Tonnia is the 34,498th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tonnia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 112 babies born with the first name Tonnia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tonnia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tonnia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Tonnia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tonnia is Thursday, April 8th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Tonnia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tonnia was in 1970 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tonnia: Your name in reverse order is Ainnot. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tinoan. How do you pronounce that?
What Tonnia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tonnia born Mar 31, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Tonnia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.