- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- 15k Terra (More Popular)
- 15k Tierra (More Popular)
- 20k Terrie (More Popular)
- 36k Tori (More Popular)
- 37k Trey (More Popular)
- 44k Teri (More Popular)
- 80k Drew (More Popular)
- 106k Dora (More Popular)
- 147k Terri (More Popular)
- 174k Tara (More Popular)
- 212k Troy (More Popular)
- 519k Terry (More Popular)
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Toreh, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Toreh mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Toreh
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treat, that you always are.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
R is for respect, earned through your actions
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Fun Facts about the name Toreh
- How unique is the name Toreh? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Toreh was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Toreh: Your name in reverse order is Herot. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eohtr. How do you pronounce that?
What Toreh's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Toreh born Oct 16, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Toreh
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).