in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Toshiba, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Toshiba mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Toshiba
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Toshiba popular?
Popularity of Toshiba as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Toshiba as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Georgia, or Louisiana.
Fun Facts about the name Toshiba
- How Popular is the name Toshiba? Toshiba is the 18,071st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Toshiba have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 408 babies born with the first name Toshiba in the United States. That's more than enough people named Toshiba to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Toshiba? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 58 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Toshiba born? The highest recorded use of the first name Toshiba was in 1974 with a total of 58 babies.
- Random Toshiba Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Toshiba is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Toshiba: Your name in reverse order is Abihsot. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Abosthi. How do you pronounce that?
What Toshiba's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Toshiba born May 14, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Toshiba
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.