in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Trenice, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Trenice mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Trenice
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for try, as hard as you can
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
E is for enchant, for enchant you will.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
I is for innovator, always improving
C is for cuddle, those intimate moments you cherish.
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Fun Facts about the name Trenice
- How Popular is the name Trenice? Trenice is the 19,720th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Trenice have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 351 babies born with the first name Trenice in the United States. That's more than enough people named Trenice to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Trenice? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1957 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Trenice first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Trenice is Sunday, August 29th, 1909.
- What year had the most people named Trenice born? The highest recorded use of the first name Trenice was in 1990 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Trenice Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Trenice is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Trenice: Your name in reverse order is Ecinert. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rciteen. How do you pronounce that?
What Trenice's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Trenice born Jul 17, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Trenice
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).