in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tressy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tressy" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tressy such as celebrities named Tressy.
Origin and Meaning of Tressy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
Abounding in tresses.
Fun Facts about the name Tressy
- How Popular is the name Tressy? Tressy is the 28,065th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tressy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 171 babies born with the first name Tressy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tressy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tressy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1963 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Tressy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tressy is Wednesday, October 9th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Tressy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tressy was in 1965 with a total of 33 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tressy: Your name in reverse order is Yssert. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Steyrs. How do you pronounce that?
What Tressy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tressy mean?
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Tressy born Dec 5, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Tressy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Wiktionary: Titles and License.