in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Trevante
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Trevante, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Trevante" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Trevante such as celebrities named Trevante.
Origin and Meaning of Trevante
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Trevante
Trevante Rhodes is a leading somebody. Trevante was born on February 10th, 1990 in Ponchatoula, Louisiana, U.S.
Fun Facts about the name Trevante
- How Popular is the name Trevante? Trevante is the 26,433rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Trevante have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 194 babies born with the first name Trevante in the United States. That's more than enough people named Trevante to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Trevante? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Trevante born? The highest recorded use of the first name Trevante was in 1993 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Trevante Factoid: According to the 1993 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Trevante is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1993.
- Weird things about the name Trevante: Your name in reverse order is Etnavert. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aveetnrt. How do you pronounce that?
What Trevante's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Trevante mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ris for relax, you know how!
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Vis for valor, your strength.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Past life for Trevante born Mar 24, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Trevante
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.