Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Trevino
Fun Facts about the name Trevino
- How many people with the first name Trevino have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 157 babies born with the first name Trevino in the United States. That's more than enough people named Trevino to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Trevino? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Trevino first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Trevino is Friday, May 21st, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Trevino born? The highest recorded use of the first name Trevino was in 1971 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Trevino Factoid: According to the 1971 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Trevino is not a popular baby boy's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1971.
- Weird things about the name Trevino: Your name in reverse order is Onivert. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rieonvt. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Trevino? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 59,882 people with the last name Trevino.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Trevino? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 20 of them will have Trevino as their last name.
Where is the name Trevino popular?
Popularity of Trevino as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Trevino as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Georgia.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.20%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.40%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.22%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||91.06%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Trevino
People with the last name Trevino are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Trevino" mean? The list below shows the origins of Trevino as well as things modernly associated with the name Trevino such as celebrities named Trevino.
- United States golfer (born in 1939)
- A surnameâ€‹.
Other Inspirations for the Name Trevino
Trevino Baseball Gloves
Trevino Last Name
Trevino Funeral Home
Notable Persons With the Last Name Trevino
What does the name Trevino mean?
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!