Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Trinka
Fun Facts about the name Trinka
- How many people with the first name Trinka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 81 babies born with the first name Trinka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Trinka to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Trinka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Trinka first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Trinka is Friday, December 29th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Trinka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Trinka was in 1959 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Trinka: Your name in reverse order is Aknirt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inaktr. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Trinka? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 376 people with the last name Trinka.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Trinka? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Trinka as their last name since less than 1 person in 769k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Trinka popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Trinka
People with the last name Trinka are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Trinka" mean? The list below shows the origins of Trinka as well as things modernly associated with the name Trinka such as celebrities named Trinka.
Other Inspirations for the Name Trinka
Trinka Five Money Spell
Trinka Hakes Noble
What does the name Trinka mean?
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Iis for innovator, always improving
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Trinka born Sep 21, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.