in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Trinka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Trinka" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Trinka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Trinka popular?
Popularity of Trinka as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Trinka as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Michigan, or North Dakota.
Common first names for Trinka
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Trinka
People with the last name Trinka are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Trinka
- How Popular is the name Trinka? Trinka is the 38,573rd most popular name of all time. As a last name Trinka was the 54,752nd most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Trinka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 81 babies born with the first name Trinka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Trinka to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Trinka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Trinka first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Trinka is Friday, December 29th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Trinka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Trinka was in 1959 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Trinka: Your name in reverse order is Aknirt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Antikr. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Trinka? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 376 people with the last name Trinka.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Trinka? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Trinka as their last name since less than 1 person in 769k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Trinka's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Trinka mean?
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Iis for innovator, always improving
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Trinka born Sep 21, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Trinka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).