in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tydus, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tydus" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tydus such as celebrities named Tydus.
Origin and Meaning of Tydus
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Tydus
Tydus Winans is a football player. Tydus was born on July 26th, 1972 in Los Angeles.
Where is the name Tydus popular?
Popularity of Tydus as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Tydus as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Tennessee, Arkansas, or Illinois.
Fun Facts about the name Tydus
- How Popular is the name Tydus? Tydus is the 24,889th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tydus have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 218 babies born with the first name Tydus in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tydus to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tydus? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Tydus first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tydus is Saturday, February 6th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Tydus born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tydus was in 2015 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Tydus Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tydus is not a popular baby boy's name in Wisconsin. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Wisconsin have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Tydus: Your name in reverse order is Sudyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dysut. How do you pronounce that?
What Tydus's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tydus mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Past life for Tydus born Oct 20, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Tydus
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.