in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyechia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tyechia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tyechia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Tyechia popular?
Popularity of Tyechia as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Tyechia as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Georgia, Texas, or New York.
Fun Facts about the name Tyechia
- How Popular is the name Tyechia? Tyechia is the 29,320th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyechia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 156 babies born with the first name Tyechia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyechia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyechia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 71 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tyechia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyechia was in 1982 with a total of 71 babies.
- Random Tyechia Factoid: According to the 1985 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyechia is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 1985.
- Weird things about the name Tyechia: Your name in reverse order is Aihceyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Htyecai. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyechia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tyechia mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Cis for cuddle, those intimate moments you cherish.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Past life for Tyechia born Apr 11, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Tyechia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).