in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tyee" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tyee such as celebrities named Tyee.
Origin and Meaning of Tyee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- (Canada) A large chinook salmon which weighs more than 13.5 kg .
tyee was also found in the following language(s): Chinook
Fun Facts about the name Tyee
- How Popular is the name Tyee? Tyee is the 21,204th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 296 babies born with the first name Tyee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tyee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tyee is Saturday, October 23rd, 1965.
- What year had the most people named Tyee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyee was in 2005 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Tyee Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyee is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Tyee: Your name in reverse order is Eeyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Etey. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyee's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tyee mean?
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Past life for Tyee born Feb 14, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Tyee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.