in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyheim, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tyheim" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tyheim
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tyheim
- How Popular is the name Tyheim? Tyheim is the 25,874th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyheim have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 202 babies born with the first name Tyheim in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyheim to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyheim? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tyheim born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyheim was in 2002 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Tyheim Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyheim is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Tyheim: Your name in reverse order is Miehyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hmteyi. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyheim's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tyheim mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Past life for Tyheim born Feb 24, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Tyheim
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).