in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tylesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tylesha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tylesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for touching, the way you show you are.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
L is for look, the way you look at life.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
S is for strength, there when needed.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Tylesha
- How Popular is the name Tylesha? Tylesha is the 25,835th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tylesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 210 babies born with the first name Tylesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tylesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tylesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tylesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tylesha was in 1999 with a total of 21 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tylesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahselyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Selatyh. How do you pronounce that?
What Tylesha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tylesha born Mar 30, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Tylesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).