in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyliyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tyliyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tyliyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
L is for loyalty, that you show.
I is for immense, are your great qualities
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
Fun Facts about the name Tyliyah
- How Popular is the name Tyliyah? Tyliyah is the 17,782nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyliyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 419 babies born with the first name Tyliyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyliyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyliyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tyliyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyliyah was in 2002 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Tyliyah Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyliyah is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Tyliyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayilyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lyhitay. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyliyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tyliyah born Jun 22, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Tyliyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).