Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Tynetta
Fun Facts about the name Tynetta
- How many people with the first name Tynetta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 307 babies born with the first name Tynetta in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tynetta to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tynetta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1961 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tynetta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tynetta was in 1968 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Tynetta Factoid: According to the 1987 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tynetta is not a popular baby girl's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 1987.
- Weird things about the name Tynetta: Your name in reverse order is Attenyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anteytt. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Tynetta popular?
Popularity of Tynetta as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Tynetta as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in New Jersey.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tynetta" mean? The list below shows the origins of Tynetta as well as things modernly associated with the name Tynetta such as celebrities named Tynetta.
Other Inspirations for the Name Tynetta
What does the name Tynetta mean?
Tis for thoughtful, the caring you.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for action, something to take now
Past life for Tynetta born Jan 6, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.