Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Tynleigh
Fun Facts about the name Tynleigh
- How many people with the first name Tynleigh have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 89 babies born with the first name Tynleigh in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tynleigh to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tynleigh? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tynleigh born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tynleigh was in 2013 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Tynleigh Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tynleigh is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Tynleigh: Your name in reverse order is Hgielnyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ghytlien. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Tynleigh popular?
Popularity of Tynleigh as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Tynleigh as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Tennessee.
What does the name Tynleigh mean?
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Gis for gem, the jewel you are.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Past life for Tynleigh born May 10, 1981
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.