in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Tyreesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyreesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tyreesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Tyreesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Tyreesha
- How Popular is the name Tyreesha? Tyreesha is the 41,844th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyreesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 66 babies born with the first name Tyreesha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyreesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tyreesha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tyreesha is Saturday, March 31st, 1979.
- What year had the most people named Tyreesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyreesha was in 1998 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Tyreesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseeryt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eshytrea. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyreesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tyreesha mean?
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
His for hand, that you always give.
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Past life for Tyreesha born Nov 21, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Tyreesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).