in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyriana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Tyriana mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Tyriana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
R is for rock star, let it out!
I is for innovator, always improving
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
Fun Facts about the name Tyriana
- How Popular is the name Tyriana? Tyriana is the 22,908th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyriana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 265 babies born with the first name Tyriana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyriana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyriana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Tyriana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyriana was in 2003 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Tyriana Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyriana is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Tyriana: Your name in reverse order is Anairyt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iratnya. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyriana's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Tyriana born Jul 28, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Tyriana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).