in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Tyrion, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Tyrion" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Tyrion such as celebrities named Tyrion.
Origin and Meaning of Tyrion
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Tyrion
Tyrion Lannister is a notable human. Tyrion is also known as The Imp, The Halfman, Yollo, and Hugor Hill.
Fun Facts about the name Tyrion
- How Popular is the name Tyrion? Tyrion is the 18,621st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Tyrion have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 376 babies born with the first name Tyrion in the United States. That's more than enough people named Tyrion to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Tyrion? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Tyrion first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Tyrion is Tuesday, January 12th, 1954.
- What year had the most people named Tyrion born? The highest recorded use of the first name Tyrion was in 2015 with a total of 62 babies.
- Random Tyrion Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Tyrion is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Tyrion: Your name in reverse order is Noiryt. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tnyroi. How do you pronounce that?
What Tyrion's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Tyrion mean?
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ois for objective, always impartial
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Tyrion born Feb 2, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Tyrion
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.