in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Uniqua, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Uniqua" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Uniqua
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Uniqua popular?
Popularity of Uniqua as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Uniqua as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in North Carolina, New York, or Virginia.
Fun Facts about the name Uniqua
- How Popular is the name Uniqua? Uniqua is the 16,013th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Uniqua have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 488 babies born with the first name Uniqua in the United States. That's more than enough people named Uniqua to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Uniqua? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Uniqua born? The highest recorded use of the first name Uniqua was in 1992 with a total of 122 babies.
- Random Uniqua Factoid: According to the 1996 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Uniqua is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 8 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1996.
- Weird things about the name Uniqua: Your name in reverse order is Auqinu. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inquua. How do you pronounce that?
What Uniqua's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Uniqua mean?
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Qis for quick, no faster wit!
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Uniqua born Oct 28, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Uniqua
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).