- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Urabe, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Urabe" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Urabe such as celebrities named Urabe.
Origin and Meaning of Urabe
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Urabe
Masayoshi Urabe is a noteworthy human.
Yumiko Urabe is an influential somebody. Yumiko was born in 1959.
Taro Urabe is a soccer player for the Cerezo Osaka, Montedio Yamagata, and Rochedale Rovers FC. Taro was born on July 11th, 1977 in Hyōgo Prefecture.
Where is the name Urabe popular?
Popularity of Urabe as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Urabe as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Hawaii, California, or Arizona.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Urabe
People with the last name Urabe are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Urabe
- How Popular is the name Urabe? As a last name Urabe was the 84,748th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Urabe? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Urabe was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Urabe: Your name in reverse order is Ebaru. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Braue. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Urabe? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 221 people with the last name Urabe.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Urabe? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Urabe as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Urabe's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Urabe mean?
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Bis for bounce, your ability to renew.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Past life for Urabe born Sep 12, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Urabe
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.