in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Urquilla
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Urquilla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Urquilla mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Urquilla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
U is for useful, always to others.
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
Q is for quiet, your peaceful evenings.
U is for upstanding, your inner-self.
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
L is for love, your love of life!
L is for love, everlasting.
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
Where is the name Urquilla popular?
Popularity of Urquilla as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Urquilla as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Illinois, or New York.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Urquilla
People with the last name Urquilla are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Urquilla
- How Popular is the name Urquilla? As a last name Urquilla was the 29,231st most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Urquilla? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Urquilla was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Urquilla: Your name in reverse order is Alliuqru. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uulalirq. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Urquilla? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 810 people with the last name Urquilla.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Urquilla? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Urquilla as their last name since less than 1 person in 370k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Urquilla's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Urquilla born Aug 14, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Urquilla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).