Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Vala
Fun Facts about the name Vala
- How many people with the first name Vala have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 157 babies born with the first name Vala in the United States. That's more than enough people named Vala to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Vala? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1921 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Vala first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Vala is Wednesday, June 7th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Vala born? The highest recorded use of the first name Vala was in 2011 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Vala: Your name in reverse order is Alav. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alva. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Vala? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 462 people with the last name Vala.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Vala? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Vala as their last name since less than 1 person in 625k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Vala popular?
Common first names for Vala
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||22.94%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.38%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||11.26%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Vala
People with the last name Vala are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Vala" mean? The list below shows the origins of Vala as well as things modernly associated with the name Vala such as celebrities named Vala.
Origin and Meaning of Vala
The name "Vala" is of English origin, and it means "Chosen". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Vala
Vala Mal Doran
Vala Programming Language
What does the name Vala mean?
Vis for versatile, your changeable nature.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Past life for Vala born Nov 4, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.