in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Varshini
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Varshini, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Varshini mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Varshini
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
V is for verve! Your enthusiasm!
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
R is for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
S is for success, in all you will do.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
Fun Facts about the name Varshini
- How Popular is the name Varshini? Varshini is the 28,902nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Varshini have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 167 babies born with the first name Varshini in the United States. That's more than enough people named Varshini to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Varshini? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Varshini born? The highest recorded use of the first name Varshini was in 2014 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Varshini Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Varshini is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Varshini: Your name in reverse order is Inihsrav. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vishnair. How do you pronounce that?
What Varshini's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Varshini born May 10, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Varshini
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).