in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Velicia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Velicia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Velicia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Velicia
- How Popular is the name Velicia? Velicia is the 23,754th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Velicia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 240 babies born with the first name Velicia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Velicia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Velicia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Velicia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Velicia is Wednesday, June 7th, 1911.
- What year had the most people named Velicia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Velicia was in 1971 with a total of 20 babies.
- Weird things about the name Velicia: Your name in reverse order is Aicilev. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Viliace. How do you pronounce that?
What Velicia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Velicia mean?
Vis for virtue, a trait you hold dear.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Cis for change, you are able to adapt.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Velicia born Oct 7, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Velicia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).