Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Vikita
Fun Facts about the name Vikita
- How many people with the first name Vikita have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Vikita in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Vikita? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Vikita first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Vikita is Saturday, September 13th, 1969.
- What year had the most people named Vikita born? The highest recorded use of the first name Vikita was in 1986 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Vikita: Your name in reverse order is Atikiv. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iikvat. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Vikita" mean? The list below shows the origins of Vikita as well as things modernly associated with the name Vikita such as celebrities named Vikita.
Other Inspirations for the Name Vikita
Vikita Poindexter Temecula
What does the name Vikita mean?
Vis for valiant, the way you approach life!
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Tis for teacher, you truly are.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Vikita born Feb 1, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.