in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Vionette
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Vionette, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Vionette mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Vionette
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
V is for volunteer, your giving side.
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
O is for original, one of a kind!
N is for nice, need I say more?
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
T is for thoughtful, the caring you.
T is for tried, tried and true you.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
Fun Facts about the name Vionette
- How Popular is the name Vionette? Vionette is the 94,556th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Vionette have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Vionette in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Vionette? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1965 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Vionette first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Vionette is Friday, April 16th, 1926.
- What year had the most people named Vionette born? The highest recorded use of the first name Vionette was in 1965 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Vionette: Your name in reverse order is Ettenoiv. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Teiteonv. How do you pronounce that?
What Vionette's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Vionette born Dec 21, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Vionette
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).