in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Viviana
How popular is the baby name Viviana in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Viviana
- How many people with the first name Viviana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 19,324 babies born with the first name Viviana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Viviana to occupy the territory of Cook Islands (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 17,791 (as of December 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Viviana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1908 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Viviana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Viviana is Tuesday, December 1st, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Viviana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Viviana was in 2003 with a total of 748 babies.
- Random Viviana Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Viviana is not a popular baby girl's name in Nevada. Imagine that, only 14 babies in Nevada have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Viviana: Your name in reverse order is Anaiviv. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vianvai. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Viviana popular?
Common last names for Viviana
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Viviana" mean? The list below shows the origins of Viviana as well as things modernly associated with the name Viviana such as celebrities named Viviana.
Origin and Meaning of Viviana
The name "Viviana" is of Italian origin, and it means "Alive". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Viviana was born in 1974.
Other Inspirations for the Name Viviana
Viviana En Tu Cocina
Viviana Lopez Green
V is for valor, your strength.
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
V is for verve! Your enthusiasm!
I is for intense, your zest of living.
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Viviana born Sep 15, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.