in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Wareesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Wareesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Wareesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Wareesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Wareesha
- How Popular is the name Wareesha? Wareesha is the 53,176th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Wareesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 32 babies born with the first name Wareesha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Wareesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Wareesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Wareesha was in 2012 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Wareesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseeraw. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rawahese. How do you pronounce that?
What Wareesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Wareesha mean?
Wis for warm hearted, it's you!
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Past life for Wareesha born May 14, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Wareesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).