in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Warthan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Warthan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Warthan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
W is for willing, to go the extra mile
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
R is for respect, earned through your actions
T is for tender, loving nature.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Where is the name Warthan popular?
Popularity of Warthan as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Warthan as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, Virginia, or Indiana.
Common first names for Warthan
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Warthan
People with the last name Warthan are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Warthan
- How Popular is the name Warthan? As a last name Warthan was the 53,667th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Warthan? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Warthan was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Warthan: Your name in reverse order is Nahtraw. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Twnahar. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Warthan? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 385 people with the last name Warthan.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Warthan? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Warthan as their last name since less than 1 person in 769k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Warthan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Warthan born Apr 6, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Warthan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).