in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Whopper, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Whopper" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Whopper such as celebrities named Whopper.
Origin and Meaning of Whopper
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- One who, or that which, whops.
- something very large, especially a big lie. Same as Whapper, but the more common spelling.
- Something especially big or impressive of its kind
- A gross untruth; a blatant lie
whop + -er
- something remarkably large
- an outrageous lie
Fun Facts about the name Whopper
- How unique is the name Whopper? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Whopper was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Whopper: Your name in reverse order is Reppohw. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rwoephp. How do you pronounce that?
What Whopper's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Whopper mean?
Wis for work, for which you strive to accomplish
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Pis for pioneer, your adventuresome spirit.
Pis for pastimes, for you have many.
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Past life for Whopper born May 14, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Whopper
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.