in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Wian, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Wian mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Wian
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
W is for work, for which you strive to accomplish
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
N is for nice, need I say more?
Notable Persons Named Wian
Wian du Preez is a rugby player. Wian was born on October 30th, 1982 in Bloemfontein.
Wian Conradie is an important individual.
Where is the name Wian popular?
Popularity of Wian as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Wian as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, New York, or California.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Wian
People with the last name Wian are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Wian
- How Popular is the name Wian? As a last name Wian was the 102,197th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Wian first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Wian is Monday, October 31st, 1892.
- How unique is the name Wian? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Wian. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Wian: Your name in reverse order is Naiw. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Niaw. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Wian? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 176 people with the last name Wian.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Wian? Wian is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Wian's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Wian born Jul 27, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Wian
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.