Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 685th in 2010
Pronunciation of Wiggins
Fun Facts about the name Wiggins
- When was the first name Wiggins first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Wiggins is Thursday, November 10th, 1887.
- How unique is the name Wiggins? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Wiggins. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Wiggins: Your name in reverse order is Sniggiw. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ingisgw. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Wiggins? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 50,247 people with the last name Wiggins.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Wiggins? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 17 of them will have Wiggins as their last name.
Where is the name Wiggins popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.33%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.65%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.37%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.33%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Wiggins
People with the last name Wiggins are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Wiggins" mean? The list below shows the origins of Wiggins as well as things modernly associated with the name Wiggins such as celebrities named Wiggins.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Wiggins
Candice Wiggins is a basketball biography. Candice was born in 1987 in Baltimore, Maryland.
What does the name Wiggins mean?
Wis for wise, more tomorrow that today.
Iis for innovator, always improving
Gis for grace, an admirable trait!
Gis for glisten, a sparkle in your eye.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
Past life for Wiggins born Jul 28, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.