- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Xayla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Xayla mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Xayla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
X is for x, the mysterious side of you!
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
L is for loyalty, that you show.
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Fun Facts about the name Xayla
- How Popular is the name Xayla? Xayla is the 39,957th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Xayla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 77 babies born with the first name Xayla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Xayla to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Xayla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Xayla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Xayla was in 2015 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Xayla Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Xayla is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Xayla: Your name in reverse order is Alyax. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Axyal. How do you pronounce that?
What Xayla's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Xayla born May 20, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Xayla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).