in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Ximena
How popular is the baby name Ximena in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Ximena
- How many people with the first name Ximena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18,348 babies born with the first name Ximena in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ximena to occupy the territory of Cook Islands (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 17,791 (as of December 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ximena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ximena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ximena is Sunday, January 11th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Ximena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ximena was in 2015 with a total of 2,591 babies. That's a lot of babies named Ximena!
- Random Ximena Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ximena ranks 35th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Arizona. Imagine that, 125 babies in Arizona have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Ximena: Your name in reverse order is Anemix. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Xamein. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Ximena popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ximena" mean? The list below shows the origins of Ximena as well as things modernly associated with the name Ximena such as celebrities named Ximena.
Origin and Meaning of Ximena
The name "Ximena" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Hearkening, He Has Heard". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Ximena Abarca is a musical artist with the most prominent portion of her career being from 2 to present. Ximena was born in 1981.
Other Inspirations for the Name Ximena
Ximena Sariņana Dc
Ximena Sariņana Tour
Ximena Skin Care Clinic
X is for Xanadu, your place of paradise.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
M is for musical, your hidden talent!
E is for eager, let's get started!
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Ximena born Oct 19, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.