Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Xzavion
How popular is the baby name Xzavion in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Xzavion
- How many people with the first name Xzavion have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 890 babies born with the first name Xzavion in the United States. That's more than enough people named Xzavion to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Xzavion? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Xzavion born? The highest recorded use of the first name Xzavion was in 2007 with a total of 101 babies.
- Random Xzavion Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Xzavion is not a popular baby boy's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 8 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Xzavion: Your name in reverse order is Noivazx. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zavoxni. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Xzavion popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Xzavion" mean? The list below shows the origins of Xzavion as well as things modernly associated with the name Xzavion such as celebrities named Xzavion.
Other Inspirations for the Name Xzavion
What does the name Xzavion mean?
Xis for Xanadu, your place of paradise.
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Vis for verve! Your enthusiasm!
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Past life for Xzavion born Aug 29, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.